I have many things to say. But now is not the time because i have TONS to do. Which includes the ever-draggy MP Report. Then there's the kenduri and tomorrow we'll be celebrating ibu's birthday and then Monday I'll have to hand this in. Mampus.
Anyway, after YEARS, I finally went karaoke-ing with the boy and his friend. It was such a spontaneous event, actually.
And omgggg i cannot take it sia. My puny kental sister has a boyfriendddddddd. I cannot take it! She's growing up! I cannot accept it. I simply cannot. I'd rather have the days that she fuss over kids central and watch Pokemon and Hi-5, seriously. Now the one who's fussing about things like this is little Rizky Matin and I don't think I can accept him growing up to be a man and having a girlfriend either! (Although by that time, I would be like 30? Tua nak mampus!)
I am imagining, facial hair, hairy legs, and a deep voice on Matin and it is realllly weird. I mean currently he looks like this:
(let me just add, then when Matin sees Fattah, I become more or less invisible to them both, and so does the rest of the world, seriously. -_-)


i have no idea why Fattah was smiling like that. -.-


I love it when Fattah follows to JB cos that means I am free of taking care of Matin because he willingly chases Matin and carries him everywhere and plays with him all the time and Matin happily wants to sleep on his lap.
Ok. Tadi side track. But back to where I was, I don't know, there's an uncanny resemblance (?) resemblence (?) (suddenly my english sucks) in her that (freakily) reminds me of me! Her boyfriend (info which i have managed to korek) is in Technical Stream and is 2 years older. (haha. the age gap is pretty impressive for a first boyfriend. i was expecting some loser boy in seluar pendek) and just like me, my first boyfriend was in NT and was 2 years older than me! (Only he was in Sec 4, cos he was born on january 1st. Hannan darling, I think you know who!)
But of course, if her fate were to be like me, the relationship wouldn't go anywhere. (That boy and I broke up on Friday the 13th! And we were together for 1 month, 1 week, 1 day. Hahaha)
Reflecting on childish school flames sure tickles me now. How it was so flattering to know that a boy likes you and all that sheepish exchange of love.
But of course, I'll never forget the first phone call between Fattah and me and that funny feeling I got. And how uncool and tak romantic it was. Hahaha.
And to think that it's come all the way to where we are now.. =)